Salesforce Shots: Salesforce CPQ
The purpose of salesforce CPQ (Configure, Price, Quote) is to simplify complex pricing and expedite the quote-to-cash process. Salesforce CPQ software ensures that sales reps are able to configure products with accuracy and apply the right pricing & the right quantity discounts while the corresponding approvals have already been programmed into the system. CPQ helps to close the deal faster.
CPQ stands for
- Setup Services, Products, and Bundles.
- Show all related Options, features, rules, and attributes for Bundles
- Formalise pricing — provide relevant and current price
- Tackle complex pricing calculations
- Setup variety of discounting mechanisms
- Merge customer product pricing information into documents
- Add terms and conditions
- Add e-signature solutions
- Generate the Proposal/Quote
Why do you need CPQ?
Most of the time, Sales teams are stuck relying on spreadsheets when it comes to the final stages of their sales cycle. Instead of moving on to their next deal, they might waste hours chasing down contract approvals or trying to accurately price products.
- Maybe you’ve seen teams accidentally send out unapproved pricing or promise products that no longer exist. When companies silo data, it’s practically impossible for teams to track, analyze, or forecast accurately. To solve this, CPQ organizes data and gives sales a clear picture of what they can offer customers.
- If you want to provide different revenue models like fixed pricing, and subscription models. You can do everything under the CPQ umbrella.
If you are looking for CPQ customization or want to move from spreadsheet to Salesforce CPQ, Drop us a mail at email@example.com
intforce software is a software development firm. With a fresh perspective and dedicated attention to each client, we provide a complete IT solution globally. By defining, designing, and developing solutions tailored to meet our clients’ business objectives, we ensure that our clients get the maximum return on their investment and support them in tackling evolving business and technological issues. Our mission is to provide the best customer service and expertise using the most practical and robust web technologies/software technologies to satisfy our clients’ IT objectives and to provide them with the business and competitive advantage they needed to succeed.
To learn more about intforce’s portfolio, visit: https://www.intforcesoftware.com/portfolio/
To learn more about intforce’s Salesforce capabilities, visit: https://www.intforcesoftware.com/salesforce/
Drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your salesforce requirement.